Recommending Writing Blogs

A Badge My Blog Won a Few Years Ago
I subscribe to several writing-related blogs because they provide great insight to the world of writing and publishing. Here are some of my favorites:

  • Writers Write: This one is my favorite because it covers a large spectrum of writing-related topics
  • Writers Digest Guide to Literary Agents: Provides articles from debut authors, info on new agents and the markets they are seeking, and other great info from Writers Digest
  • Where Writers Win: Covers lots of info about marketing, writing, indie publishing, and then some
  • Fantasy Authors Blogpost: I write fantasy, so blogs focused on the genre help a lot. This one is written by Phil Athans  who has taught world-building classes for Writers Digest.
  • Magical Words: Several of my favorite fantasy authors-Faith Hunter, David B. Coe, Misty Massey-contribute to this blog with insight into the life of an author and guidance for aspiring writers.


What blogs do you recommend?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skin Tone: Describing Your Characters

Character Development: Using the Johari Window

Should Christians Watch The Hunger Games?