Brief and To The Point

Tuesday only has a couple of hours left, so I'm getting this post in under the wire.  I'll be off the internet grid for the next five days, so I've been getting ready for the lack of technology.  Should be a good thing.  Really!

Anyway, I'm headed for the Christian Communicators Conference tomorrow morning.  I'll spend five days with other like-minded women, working on my writing and presentation skills, and learning how to develop the business side of public speaking.

I know it's ironic that I'm leaving for a communications conference and submitting a very brief post this week, but that's how it goes sometimes.  Hopefully, next week, I can enlighten all of you with the wonderful new knowledge I will most assuredly obtain this week.

Until then...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skin Tone: Describing Your Characters

Character Development: Using the Johari Window

Should Christians Watch The Hunger Games?