The Story Arc


Stupefying StoriesLast year, one of my short stories appeared in Stupefying Stories and soon after they asked me to be a first reader  of their submissions.  As I gained valuable insight from this experience, I began to recognize common problems in the stories I read.  When I commented on the most common one, lack of a story arc, to the editor, Bruce Bethke, he suggested I write a post about it for their blog.  So this week, I'm guest blogging about story arcs for Stupefying Stories.



Do you know what a story arc is?  Check it out on Stupefying Stories' blog site.  Here's the link: The Story Arc: Without One, Your Roof Caves In.

Please drop by and leave a comment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skin Tone: Describing Your Characters

Character Development: Using the Johari Window

Should Christians Watch The Hunger Games?