What Writing Websites Do You Use?

Every year, certain industries post a "best of..." list. Writer's Digest is well-known for theirs. One appeared in my inbox last week that was unfamiliar to me.

I liked what I saw and decided to share it this week. There are several sites in this list I'm familiar with, but there are several I want to check out.

The Write Life posted the list and breaks it down into ten categories. Within a category, the sites are listed in alphabetical order, and the information includes the link to a suggested post within the site. The categories include:


  • Freelancing
  • Blogging
  • Travel writing
  • Creativity and craft
  • Editing
  • Publishing
  • Writing tools
  • Writing communities
  • Podcasts
  • Marketing and platform building

Below is the link to the site.

The Write Life's 100 Best Websites for Writers in 2020


I hope you'll check out the link then come back here and let me know which sites you use (whether they're on the list or not).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skin Tone: Describing Your Characters

Character Development: Using the Johari Window

Should Christians Watch The Hunger Games?