Writing Dialogue: A Primer

Over the last two weeks, I've posted about writing dialogue and received some appreciative comments on social media.

If you missed those two posts, please check them out:




Out of curiosity I searched my posts and found nine more related to dialogue. Some of these are from several years ago, so I decided to share them here as a writing dialogue primer. They don't cover everything, and some of these posts discuss more than dialogue, but they do offer more than the punctuation tips in my two previous posts.

Enjoy!



If you have any ideas for further posts on dialogue or want to ask a question, feel free to comment here or comment on one of these posts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skin Tone: Describing Your Characters

Character Development: Using the Johari Window

Should Christians Watch The Hunger Games?