Stories by Barbara V Evers

This week, I'm reading one of my short stories on my YouTube channel. This will become a regular feature of this blog and on YouTube.

The story in today's selection remains a favorites of those I've had published. It's called "Gentle Snow" and originally appeared in the moonShine review literary journal.




Don't miss out on other features and announcement. Please use the Join the Watchers Tribe link on the left to subscribe to my mailing list.  Every new subscriber between now and November 1, 2020 will receive a favorite picture of mine that I took of a 4-day-old  giraffe calf at my local zoo.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skin Tone: Describing Your Characters

Character Development: Using the Johari Window

Should Christians Watch The Hunger Games?